Hello friends, Hello, Welcome to this article of ours today. Today we are going to give information about LIC HFL Vidyadhana Scholarship 2023, in this scholarship free 20 thousand rupees for all students directly to the bank account of the students, how to apply for this? Who can apply? We will give you complete information about what documents are required in this article, read till the end without missing.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023 is a CSR campaign of LIC Housing Finance Limited to help train poor students in India. The objective of the grant program is to enable students from low-income groups who are studying at various levels from 11th standard to post graduation.
Under this grant program, students get assistance up to Rs 20,000 depending on their level of study. Vidyadhana Scholarship, Vidyadhana Scholarship Login, Vidyadhana Scholarship Amount, Vidyadhanam, Vidyadhana Scholarship Eligibility
LIC HFL Vidyadhana Scholarship 2023?
Students are given assistance up to Rs 20000 per annum only on the basis of their studies. It empowers poor students studying in different places.
- Can apply for 11th class admission from any recognized institution in India
- Students should have more than 60% marks in 10th class board exam.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed 3,60,000.
- Children who have lost their parents will be refreshed at the Covid-affected children’s procession.
Under this grant program three specific types of grants are being given to students on class basis.
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023 for Post Graduates
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023 for Graduation
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023 for Class 10 Pass Students.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023 for Post Graduate
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate Students
Applicants must be enrolled in 1st year (in any stream) of a 3-year degree course in any recognized college/university/institute in India.
Applicants must have secured minimum 60% marks in 12th class board examination.
The applicant’s family annual income from all sources should not exceed Rs.3,60,000.
Preference will be given to children who have lost their parent(s)/earning family member(s) since January 2020 or whose earning family member(s) have lost their job or source of income during the pandemic.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023 for 10th Katha Pass Students
A candidate may have signed up for class XI in any institution
Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in 10th class board assessment.
The annual income of the candidate’s family from all sources should not exceed Rs.3,60,000.
Preference will be given to youths who have lost their parents/adoptive family members or whose family members have lost their employment or form of income during the pandemic from January 2020.
- Scrutiny of grant applications in light of legality and financial requirements.
- A telephonic meeting will be directed after the screening.
- Personal meeting will be held for final determination of contestants.
- Candidate should have secured 65% or more checks in previous assessment.
- Preference will be given to understudies belonging to low income group families (annual income below Rs. 3 lakhs), each of whom will be eligible for this grant.
- Single parents / understudies with permanent parents, understudies from families who have lost posts in the last one year are eligible for the scholarship.
- Fee receipt for current academic year is required
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card / Passport / PAN Card) All these documents are required.
- Income Certificate (School / College / University ID Card / Original Certificate) etc. documents are necessary.
- Bank account details of scholarship application
Through LIC website
First students should visit the official website.
After this, the home screen will open in front of you.
You have to click on the link of LIC’s HFL Vidya Dhan Scholarship.
After clicking Apply Online, the scholarship page will be displayed in front of you on the application screen.
Then click on sign up using your information
And then start the application process.
Then all the necessary documents you have, then all the documents have to be filled.
After this, after filling all this, the upload option will appear in front of you, on which you need to upload all the necessary documents and after that click, then another page will open and finally after the application process is completed, the committee has to click on the option to complete the application process.