Beneficiaries who have successfully completed their registration and want to check their beneficiary status should keep on scrolling down this post as we have compiled all the crucial details about Karnataka Gruhalakshmi Scheme 2023 Status.
Karnataka Gruhalakshmi Scheme 2024
To avail of the benefits of the newly launched Gruhalakshmi Scheme in Karnataka, millions of eligible have registered under the scheme. The advantageous scheme is launched to give financial assistance to the head women of the family of Rs 2000 per month. The money is transferred via the scheme’s Direct Bank Transfer, ensuring transparency in the scheme.
Eligible women should first complete their registration under the scheme so they can receive the benefits covered under it. The state government of Karnataka imposes no restrictions regarding the use of the benefitted amount. Women beneficiaries are free to use this amount in any way they can.
Registration for Gruha Laxmi Scheme started on July 19, 2023. Many women are benefitted from this scheme till now. The recent data discloses that around 1.28 crore women will be benefitted from the scheme.
Karnataka Gruhalakshmi Scheme Key Points 2024
|Karnataka Gruhalakshmi Scheme
|Chief Minister Shri SiddhaRamaiya
|State Government of Karnataka
|14th July 2023
|Women Household Head
|To empower household women
|Rs 2000 monthly
|Total beneficiaries so far
|Direct Bank Transfer
Karnataka Gruhalakshmi Scheme Status Check 2024
Sometimes there might be delays in payment under the scheme. In that case, beneficiaries need not take stressed and should check their beneficiary status to know when the money will be sent directly to their bank accounts.
Women beneficiaries who have completed their registration and application form successfully on the official portal of the scheme can also check their beneficiary status by opening the official portal and doing some simple steps that we have accumulated here to guide you.
Step 1: Open sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in, the official portal of the scheme.
Step 2: Upon arriving at the home page of the authentic website, you have to search for the “Beneficiary Status” option.
Step 3: Upon clicking the option, you will redirect to a page where you must fill in your application reference number and the other directed details.
Step 4: Now press the “Submit” option.
Step 5: Finally, you can check your Karnataka Gruhalakshmi Scheme beneficiary’s Status in 2023.
Gruhalakshmi Scheme Beneficiary List PDF Download
The first instalment under the scheme is expected to disperse after 15th August 2023. Women who will be receiving the benefitted amount can check their status of payment from the official website. The beneficiary list is going to be publicised in pdf format. Women beneficiaries who have applied under the scheme should check their names on the list.
If their name is on the list, they will get the Rs 2000 monthly aid under the scheme. But if not, there might be some problem with your registration or application form, or you are not coming under the eligibility conditions of the scheme. To know the reason, you should contact the officials appointed for the scheme by dialling the helpline number 1902, 8147500500, or the application help number, 08022279954, 8792662814, 8792662816.
Karnataka Gruhalakshmi Scheme Regisatration 2023
Many people are unaware of the scheme’s benefits and, despite coming under the eligibility conditions, haven’t registered themselves under the scheme. Hence, for then, we have compiled all the necessary steps on the authentic portal to apply for the scheme.
- Open Seva Sindhu’s official Portal.
- Log in to the portal by entering your email address and the OTP sent to your email ID.
- Now you should tap the New User tab to register. To do so, you need to provide your Aadhar Card number.
- Fill in the other information required in the blank spaces and complete your login process.
- After this, you must click on the Registration tab on the scheme’s official website.
- Fill out the registration form with all the details demanded correctly. Remember, no blank space should be unfilled.
- Now submit your filled form at the Karnataka government centres or at the child development office.
Karnataka Gruhalakshmi Scheme Eligibility Conditions
Those who are willing to fill out the application form for the scheme shall at least once read the eligibility conditions we have written below. If you fulfil them, only you can apply for the scheme.
- Karnataka Women Only: Gruhalakshmi Scheme is a state-level scheme; hence only women residing permanently in the state are included in the scheme.
- Household Women Head: Women who benefit from the scheme should be recognized as heads of the family in government-issued cards like ration cards, BPL, APL, and Antyodaya.
- One head from one family: Women’s head of the family can only be registered under the scheme. One woman per family is eligible, and other women of the same family cannot apply for the scheme.
- Working Women: this scheme is for household women; hence, women working g in government departments or any private organization are excluded from the scheme. Those women working privately but not paying taxes and whose income is very low are eligible to get the scheme’s benefits.
- No family member Paying GST: A woman and her husband or any family member should not be making GST payments or filing GST returns.
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting Our website.