Hello friends, today’s article of ours is a warm welcome to all of you, the state government is preparing the list of farmer loan waiver eligible beneficiary farmers, who want to see the name in the loan waiver list. Their name can be seen by visiting the official website of this scheme. Under this scheme, only those whose names are included in this list will get the benefit of this scheme and they will be debt free. Today, through this article we are providing information about Farmers Farm Loan Waiver. Read till end without missing.
Farmers have to apply under the Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme to waive off their loans. If you want to see your name in the beneficiary list, you can see your name online by visiting the official website of this Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme.
Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme Scheme:-
The government launched the Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme on 9 July 2017 to free the farmers of its state from debt. Under this scheme, the government will waive farm loans up to ₹1,00,000 to small and micro farmers of the state. About 86 lakh farmers of the state will get relief from crop loans. Under the Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme, agricultural loans are waived off for farmers having less than 2 hectares of cultivable land (not more than 5 acres in extent). Because such small and micro farmers face a lot of financial problems in loan repayment.
Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme Benefits
- Under this scheme, farmers get benefits.
- Through the loan waiver list for 2022-23, agricultural loans worth ₹ 1,00,000 of small and micro farmers of the state will be waived off.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to farmers having cultivable land up to 2 hectares.
- Under the Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme, the loans of farmers who have availed agricultural loans from the District Cooperative Bank before March 25, 2016 will be waived off.
- If any citizen of the state has any complaint or problem in this scheme, they can also submit scheme related complaint on this online portal.
Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Records relating to land
- Identity card
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme Eligibility
Applicants must be permanent residents. Under the UP Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme, only agricultural loans availed before March 31, 2016 will be waived off. Farmers should get loan from District Cooperative Bank. Applicants should have less than 2 hectares of cultivable land.
Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme List – 2023
- First, go to the official website of UP Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana https://www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Here on the home page, select the option to view loan redemption status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now enter your bank account number and district.
- Enter details related to your bank branch and credit card details.
- After entering all information click submit button.
- On the new page you will get the information related to the loan redemption status.
Note: Friends, such a wonderful scheme has been implemented in the state of Uttar Pradesh, if such wonderful schemes are implemented in all the states, all the people of the state will also benefit a lot. So friends, I hope you all liked the information we provided. If you want to know any kind of information, you can get the information by commenting through the comment box provided by us.