Farmers of our country have to use petrol and diesel to irrigate their fields, in which case they spend a lot, keeping this in mind the Prime Minister has launched the Solar Panel Scheme. Under this scheme, farmers of the country will be given financial assistance to install solar panels so that their source of income will increase.
Important details of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana 2024
|Name of the project
|PM Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023
|Increases farmers’ income
|Method of application
PM Free Solar Panel Scheme Eligibility
- Applicants must be permanent residents of India.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Scheme 2023, 5 kW and 10 kW solar panels can be installed in private premises.
- Minimum age of applicant should be 21 years.
- Each MW requires about 2 hectares of land.
PM Free Solar Panel Scheme Required Documents
- Applicant’s Residence Certificate
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
- Must have income certificate
- Photo copy of Identity Card
- Ration card of applicant’s family
- Bank passbook
- Records of your agricultural land
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- mobile no
Benefits of Free Solar Panel Plan:
- Keeping in view the increasing consumption of electricity, the government is going to increase electricity by generating electricity from solar energy.
- The benefit of free solar panel scheme is available in areas where electricity is not available.
- With the PM Free Solar Panel Scheme, farmers can increase their productivity with solar energy.
- Farmers can increase their productivity and income by using the energy generated by solar panels to irrigate their fields.
- Cost of solar panels is reduced, productivity is increased and revenue is increased.
- Candidate must visit the official website of this scheme.
- On the home page of the official website, select “Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme”.
- Now you have to complete the registration process with the help of your mobile number.
- After login, the online application form will open in front of you.
- Now the application form should be filled carefully.
- After verifying all the details, the final submission of the form should be done.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.