Pradhan Mantri Swach Bharat Mission Yojana:Cleanliness is not only necessary for our home even to the street. This country and the nation would need, not only our home courtyard will likely be clear, but the entire nation will be clean. The aim of this campaign is to assemble toilets from each road in every road of the country and change the country’s infrastructure.
Details of Pradhan Mantri Swach Bharat Mission Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana
|Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
|Change the country’s infrastructure
|Entire nation will be clean
|2 Oct 2014
|1 lakh 34 thousand crores
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi ji started the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on 2 October 2014, the delivery anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is also referred to as the India Mission and Cleanliness Marketing campaign.
On the event of the delivery anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi ji, Honorable Shri Narendra Modi ji started this marketing campaign on the event of 145th delivery anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi ji. Asked to make it profitable, that is the largest campaign by way of cleanliness.
To change the picture of India on cleanliness, Shri Narendra Modi began this by creating a mass movement to attach the nation with a campaign.
Objectives of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
Ensuring good management of stable and liquid waste by Gram Panchayat.
• Keep roads, pavements and settlements clean.
• Stop open defecation under which hundreds of children die every year.
• Development of about 11 crore 11 lakh individual, group bathrooms, which can value 1 lakh 34 thousand crores.
• To create awareness about cleanliness by cleanliness.
• Mission objectives and background:
• More than 10 crore individual bathrooms have been constructed under this mission, because of which the rural areas of all of the states declared themselves ODF on 2 October 2019.
• Changing the mindset of the people by utilizing proper hygiene.
• Keeping the villages clean.
• By ensuring water provide in all homes, pipelines should be put in in villages by 2019 to make sure cleanliness.
Step to Check Online Sauchalay Yojana 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Swachh Bharat Mission i.e. http://sbm.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the option of A 03] Swachh Bharat Mission Target Vs Achievement On the Basis of Detail Entered .
Step 3- On this page, you have to select the state, district, block etc.
Step 4- After this, you have to click on the button of View Report.
Step 5- After this, the rural toilet list will open in front of you. Now you can check your
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Go to the Page
Thanks For Visiting Our Website.