JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24, Notification Download Link: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has started the registration process for Class 6 admission for the academic session 2023-24 from 2 January 2023. The JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 is available on the official website – navodaya.gov.in. The last date to apply for Class 6 admission is 31 January 2023. The JNVST will be organized on 29 April 2023 and the result of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is expected to be announced by June 2023.
While applying JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 Online it is mandatory to upload the soft copy of the certificate verified by the Headmaster mentioning the aspirant’s details in the prescribed format, photograph, signature of parents, signature of the candidate, Aadhaar card details or residence certificate issued by the competent Government authority.
NVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited online applications for admissions to Class VI for the session 2023-24. Eligible aspirants or parents/guardians can fill up the JNVST 2023 Application Form on the official website navodaya.gov.in till 31 January 2023. The exam is scheduled to be organized on 29 April 2023, at 11.30 AM. The result of the JNV Selection Test 2023 is expected to be announced by June 2023. A student who wants to get admission to class 6 must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Government /Government aided/ recognized school spending 1 full academic session in each class.
The student must not have been born between 1 May 2011 to 30 April 2013 (both dates inclusive). Students will get admission to only that school for which they appear in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). And aspirants whose application process is successfully completed will receive a registration number and password on their registered phone number.
JNVST Class VI Admission Form 2023-24 Details
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST)
|JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 Release Date
|2 January 2023
|JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 Start Date
|2 January 2023
|Last Date JNVST 2023 Application Form
|31 January 2023
NVS Class 6 Admission- Eligibility Criteria
|In the academic year 2022-23, only those studying in 5th class in government or aided schools can register for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) for the 2023-24 session. Keep in mind that the district in which the student has to take admission in the school, he or she should be studying 5th in that district.
|The student who is going to register for admission in class VI must be born between 1-05-2011 to 30-04-2013, and it includes both dates. For JNVST 2023 registration, the age of the student should be between 9 to 13 years.
|Application Form Fee
|The fee for the NVS Class 6 Admission Application Form is Rs. 35 for all category students so pay the application and submit the admission form to get the admission in sixth class.
Seat Reservation Criteria for JNVST Admission 2023
- 75% of the seats are reserved for aspirants selected from rural areas within the districts and the remaining seats are reserved for aspirants from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats for SC ST aspirants in proportion to their population in the district should not be less than the national average.
- You should aware that that 1/3 seats are reserved for girl students and 03% seats are also reserved for children with disabilities.
Documents for Navodaya 6th Class Admission Form 2023-24
|JNVST 2023 certificate
How To Apply JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24
- To fill the JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 browse the official website- navodaya.gov.in
- Then click on the NVS Class 6 registration link available on the homepage.
- Fill in all the necessary details and then fill in the second section of communication details and then the academic details in the next section of ‘previous school details’.
- Then , upload the required documents and check all details in the NVS Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 and edit the form if it is required.
- Then submit the NVS Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 and note down the application number and download the confirmation page.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting Our Webs