Sainik Wefare Department Recruitment 2023: Sainik Wefare Department invited application fill up 14 Welfare Organizer posts, interested and eligible candidates can apply this posts through offline, who are all searching for jobs in govt sector this post will help you.
Details of Sainik Wefare DepartmentRecruitment 2023
|Sainik Wefare Department
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
|Starting Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply
Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 50 years, as on 02-Aug-2023.
As per the Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Norms
Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam
How to apply for Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment (Welfare Organizer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chairman, Departmental Recruitment Committee, Department of Soldiers Welfare and Rehabilitation, #58, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Bhavan, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Road, Bengaluru – 560025 on or before 02-Aug-2023.
Steps to Apply for Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Welfare Organizer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Chairman, Departmental Recruitment Committee, Department of Soldiers Welfare and Rehabilitation, #58, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Bhavan, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Road, Bengaluru – 560025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 02-Aug-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 02-Aug-2023
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting our website.