Job aspirants who are looking for career in Karnataka Govt can avail this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 02- September-2023.
Apply for various guest faculty positions. Department of College Education has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling up the posts of Guest Faculty through official notification of Department of College Education dated August 2023. Job aspirants who are looking for career in Karnataka Govt can avail this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 02- September-2023.
College Education Department Vacancy Notification
|Organization||Department of Collegiate Education|
|No. of posts||Various posts|
|Place of employment||Karnataka|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
|Salary||Rs.26000-32000/- per month|
|Last date to apply online||02-Sep-2023|
Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have completed Post Graduation, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET, K-SET, SLET from any recognized Boards or Universities as per official notification of College Education Department.
- Age Limit: As per rules of Department of Collegiate Education
- Age Relaxation: As per rules of College Education Department
- Application Fee: No application fee
- Selection Process: Qualification, Experience and Interview
How to Apply
- First of all check the Collegiate Education Department Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc. ready.
- Department of Collegiate Education Guest Faculty Apply Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in College Education Department Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (Only if applicable)
- Finally click the submit button to complete the Collegiate Education Department Recruitment 2023 process. For further reference application number or request number is very…
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Sep-2023
- Date of Publication of Statewide Merit List: 04-Sep-2023
- Date of Publication of List of Candidates for Temporary Workload and Counseling: 08-Sep-2023
- Merit List wise College Selection Counseling Dates: 11th to 15th September 2023
- Date of Publication of List of Candidates Selected by College in Counseling: 16-Sep-2023