Grilahakshmi Yojana is being launched in Mysore on August 30, which is being looked forward to by the housewives of the state. After this, 2000 rupees of Grilahakshmi Yojana will be deposited in the women’s account. Before that, women who have applied for Grilahakshmi Yojana, don’t forget to check your name.
Read on to find out how.
Grilahakshmi is India’s largest program to empower women. About 1.10 crore girls have applied and 2000 will be added to their accounts. That. On 30th in Mysore, Congress Party National President Mallikarjuna Kharge will initiate the deposit of Rs.
The program will be telecast live simultaneously in 10,400 locations in more than 6,000 gram panchayats, one side for three panchayats, one side for wards, and 198 wards of Bangalore. Zoom will also air on the online platform.
After the inauguration program of Grilahakshmi Yojana in Mysore on August 30, Rs. 2000 will be deposited in the account of the housewives of the state. So a link has been released by the food department to check whether your name is in the list. Follow the below steps how to check it.
Check if your name is in the Grilahakshmi Yojana Beneficiary List
The list of eligible beneficiaries registered for Grilahakshmi Yojana by Food and Civil Department is published at this link https://ahara.kar.nic.in/WebForms/Show_Village_List.aspx. That’s all you have to do.
- Click on this link above.
- Select your district on the page that opens
- Select your taluk in district after district
- Select your gram panchayat after taluk
- Choose which town is yours under your Gram Panchayat
- After this, if you click on the Go button, you will get the complete list of people who have applied for Griha Lakshmi Yojana in your village.
- Check if your name is in the list of Grilahakshmi beneficiaries of the village.
So, after checking your name, Rs.2000 will be credited to your account on August 30, if your name is there. If there is no name, visit Bapuji Seva Center of your village, Gram OWN, Bangalore OWN Seva Center in your area and apply without fail.