Agricultural Department Recruitment 2022

Direct recruitment to 300 Assistant Agricultural Officer posts: Notification

 

 

 

 

 

Agricultural Department Recruitment 2022: State Department of Agriculture appointments will be released soon. The State Finance Department has agreed to fill 300 vacancies of Assistant Agricultural Officers vacant in the Agriculture Department.

 

 

 

 

BANGALORE: Agriculture Minister BC Patil today said the Finance Department has agreed to fill 300 vacancies of Assistant Agricultural Officers vacancies in the Agriculture Department through direct recruitment.

 

In January last year, the minister had requested the finance department to agree to fill vacancies as soon as possible. Accordingly, the Finance Department has now agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

The Department of Agriculture has directed the Commissioner of Agriculture, Joan Prakash Rodriguez to take immediate action to fill 300 vacancies in the Karnataka Agricultural Services (Recruitment and Recruitment) Regulations, by direct recruitment of qualified candidates as set out in 2021.Of the 300 posts, 85% of Karnataka Agricultural Sector Agricultural Graduates are eligible for the remaining 15% of posts with B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Tech (Food Technology / Food Science & Technology) or Biotechnology.

 

 

 

 

 

Qualification for Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts

B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Tech (Food Technology / Food Science & Technology) or Biotechnology Pass.

 

 

 

 

 

Official Recruitment Notification for these posts will be released soon and qualified and interested candidates are preparing for the competitive examination of these posts from today.

 

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.