Civil PC Official Key Answers Published 2021
The Karnataka State Police Department has released the provisional key answers to the written examination conducted for the recruitment of civil police const table (male and female) posts. Candidates who have written the test may check the key-answer.
The application was invited by September 13,2021 to fill a total of 387 civilian police con table (male and female) posts. The application fee was allowed until September 15,2021.
Candidates for the Civil Police Cons Table (Male and Female) posts will be selected through written examination, physical examination and medical examination. The written test for the applicants has been held on November 21,2021 and the temporary key answers of the examination have now been released.
Candidates can check the answers according to the question paper series they have written. If the candidate has any objections to the answers after viewing the temporary key answers, the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Appointment Division, Carlton House, Palace Road, Bangalore-560001 will be asked to submit anchor by December 10,2021.
How to View Temporary Key Answer of KSP Citizen’s Police Context?
- Candidates first visit the official website http://rec21.ksp-online.in/?utm_source=DH-MoreFromPub&utm_medium=DH-app&utm_campaign=DH.
- On the “News and Events” available on the home page
- Then on the PDF of the objection submission in the drop down menu
- Series available there – your preference in A, B, C, D and E
- View Key Answer of KSP Citizen’s Police Cancel Table posts and submit your objection to D10.