Free cow distribution to the farmers of the state! Apply today and get a Cow
Dear farmer, the state government is giving you a good news. The government is implementing many works for the development of farmers and theirs. Thus, in the interest of farmers, private and public organizations encourage farmers to adopt cows for rearing cattle in dairy farming. The name of the scheme is Punyakoti Dattu Yojana, this scheme has been launched by the Govt for July 28- 2022.
This scheme has given high priority to encourage the public to provide better comfort and facilities to the cows in cow sheds.
At present there are about 215 Goshalas under government administration in Karnataka. Their main concern is taking care of cows.
The main objective of this Punyakoti Dattu Yojana is –
• On July 28, Animal Husbandry Minister Prabhu Chavan will launch this cow program called Punyakoti Dattu Yojana.
This scheme will not only increase the reproduction of cows but also help in the conservation of cattle herd.
• The state government has decided to adopt this scheme to protect and feed the cows to increase the milk production due to the gradual decrease in dairy production.
• Under government Goshalas more care is given to destitute cows, abandoned cows, male calves, old and sick cows.
The government has decided to increase dairy production by taking individual care of each cow.
• This program encourages private and public organizations to adopt (cows) from Goshalas as the aim of the program is to encourage public to provide better facilities to cows in Goshalas.
Main terms of this scheme –
• A person has to pay 11 thousand rupees per annum to adopt a cow under this scheme. And in this there is an opportunity to adopt a cow for a period of 3 to 5 years under this scheme.
• Mainly public can visit any Goshala in the state and get adopted.
Any person can adopt a cow from a cowshed on the government’s own Punyakoti Adoption Portal.
• If the public and farmers are not able to adopt cows, they can donate money to Goshalas. Those who are interested in adopting a cow in this scheme should have the following documents.
Documents required for this scheme –
• Identity Card (ID Card)
• Aadhaar Card
Address Proof Document (Address Proof)
• Mobile number
How to apply for this scheme –
Aspirants residing anywhere in the state can adopt cattle from Goshalas on the Punyakoti adoption portal created by the government by paying Rs 11,000 per animal.
You can take your desired cow after paying money at Punyakoti Dattu Portal.
What is the benefit of this Punyakoti Dattu Yojana –
• Under this scheme common people are also encouraged by the government to conserve cowsheds.
• Increased support from farmers and public for Goshalas.
• Basic and supplementary facilities required for Goshalas will be provided.
• It encourages conservation of cows and increase in dairy production.
This decision has been taken to eliminate the problem of unemployment.
• Public can contribute around Rs 10 for any cow urine on the Punyakoti Dattu Portal website.