Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC) is now inviting online application form for Ganga Kalyana Scheme. Under this scheme, all beneficiaries receive a drilled borewell / open well with a pump set from a KDMC or lift irrigation facility.
Beneficiaries on the selection list must belong to the minority community and be a small farmer. Eligible candidates can download the application form online through kmdc.karnataka.gov.in. Farmers in the state of Karnataka get proper irrigation facilities by lifting water through long-term water sources or pipelines. In the event that perennial water sources are not available, KDMC will provide loans for the construction of individual borewells at water points recommended by expert geologists. KMDC will incur a total cost of Rs 1.5 lakh for the construction of borewells to promote agricultural activities.
What is a Ganga Kalyana Scheme?
Under the scheme, irrigation facilities are provided for agricultural land by borewell drilling / open well. Then the pump sets and accessories are installed. In the case of Bangalore City, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagar, Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur districts, the cost has been set at Rs 4.50 lakh.
How to apply for Ganga welfare scheme?
- Step 1: First visit the official website of Karnataka Minority Development Corporation https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/
- Step 2: On the homepage, scroll down on the “Online Services” tab and click on the “Online Apps” link as shown below.
- Step 3: Then open the online application page of Karnataka Minority Development Corporation with https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/info-3/ONLINE+APPLICATION/kn. Click on the “Ganga Welfare Plan – Click Here to Apply” link as shown below
- Step 4: After clicking on this link, KMDC Karnataka Loan Login will appear as shown below the page.
- Step 5: On this page, click on “Ganga Welfare Plan” link to open Karnataka Ganga Welfare Plan online application form.
(Ganga Kalyan Scheme for Eligibility 2021)
- All beneficiaries must belong to the minority community as per the government mandate. Applicant should be a Permanent Resident of Karnataka. Candidates must be small or very small farmers.
- The annual income of the farmer’s family from all sources is Rs. Do not exceed.