Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 How to Apply Security Guard vacancy 2022 at indianbank.in,
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Candidates can check the latest Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at indianbank.in recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at Indian Bank official website indianbank.in
Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details
Recruitment Of Security guards In Subrodinate Staff Cadre
A. Post Name: Security guards
B. No of Posts: 202
C. Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must be Ex-Servicemen from Army / Navy / Air force. The following rules applicable to Ex-Servicemen re-employed under the Central government would apply for candidates appearing for the examination:
a. Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group „C‟ & „D‟ will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for ExServicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group „C‟/ „D‟ under the Central Government. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation on second occasion for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.
b. An Ex-Servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-Servicemen for his/her re-employment, his/her Ex-Servicemen status will be governed in terms of OM No. 36034/1/2014-Estt. (Res.) dated 14.08.2014 of Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, as amended from time to time.
c. Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces, whose date of completion of specific period of engagement (SPE) will be completed one year from the last date for receipt of online application i.e. on or before 08.03.2023 are eligible to apply. d. If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman.
3) The minimum educational qualification of the candidate should be 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Candidates possessing Graduation or higher qualification are not eligible to apply. Although, matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates”, they are eligible to apply.
4) The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
5) Character – “Exemplary” (Minimum requirement).
6) Candidates having valid Commercial driving license for atleast light motor vehicle will be preferred.
7) Medical Standards – Category A / Shape-I medical category or equivalent at the time of retirement.
8) Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard.
9. Salary & Allowances: Rs. 14500 – 500/4 – 16500 – 615/5 – 19575 – 740/4 -22535 – 870/3 – 25145 -1000/3 – 28145
Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy 2022 Age Limit
26 years (29 years for OBC and 31 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on cutoff date , is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates
Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy 2022 Selection Procedure
1. The mode of selection as follows:
(A) Objective type Test – Online.
(B) Test of local language.
(C)Physical fitness Test.
(D)Preference will be given to candidates having valid commercial driving license of Light Motor Vehicle.
2. The Objective type test comprise of 60 questions for duration of 90 minutes (Max marks 40).
3. i.e. for one vacancy; 5 candidates. Accordingly cut off in the above Tests will be arrived. Further in case two candidates getting the same mark they will be ranked based on seniority of age i.e. senior candidate will be given higher rank. Penalty for wrong answer: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given, there will be no penalty for that
4. Test of local language Test in local language will consist of 10 questions. This will carry one mark each. Minimum qualifying marks in the test of local language will be 40 % for Unreserved Category and 35 % for reserved categories.
Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022 How to Apply for Security Guard Vacancies
1. Opening Date 23.02.2022
2. Closing Date 09.03.2022
3. Detailed guidelines / procedures for Application Registration Candidates can apply through online only from 23.02.2022 to 09.03.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted. Important points to be noted before registration Before applying online, candidates