The Karnataka Forest Department has issued a written examination for the appointment of Forest Protector posts on its official website. Candidates who have applied for these posts can now download the admission card.
|Organization||Karnataka Forest Guard|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Admit Card Released Date||November 26, 2021|
|Exam Date||December 5, 2021|
Applications were invited by the Karnataka Forest Department by June 15,2020 to fill a total of 339 vacancies. Candidates who have applied for these posts will be selected through written examination and direct interview and a written examination admission card has been released.
A written examination will be held on December 5, 2021 at the Circle Range Testing Centers notified by the Department in the recruitment notification of 339 forest reserve posts. Read on to learn how candidates who attend the exam can download the admission card.
Follow the steps below to download the written test admission:
- Step 1: Candidates visit the Karnataka Forest Department’s official website https://kfdrecruitment.in/?utm_source=DH-MoreFromPub&utm_medium=DH-app&utm_campaign=DH
- Step 2: On the “Forest Guard Written Exam Hall Ticket Download Link” available at the bottom of the home page
- Step 3: Candidates login with Application Number, Birth Date and Captcha
- Step 4: Your admission card will pop up on the screen
- Step 5: Download the admission card and retrieve the printout
Candidates appearing for the written examination should take the admission card and take their identity card issued by the State Government. Candidates wishing to get more information on these exams can visit the official website.