Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Details
Free laptop for graduate students.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Details:
The Government of Karnataka has introduced a free laptop scheme for graduate students. Eligible students will be provided with a free laptop under this scheme for students studying in the first year degree each year. Here is the detailed information on this.
The Government of Karnataka is implementing a series of new programs to improve the quality of education and encourage the poor students to pursue higher education. One of them is a free laptop project. Free laptops are provided to students in government and aided first class colleges. Who can avail the benefits of this free laptop project in Karnataka, how to apply and what documents are required to submit the application
The Government of Karnataka is offering a free laptop facility for undergraduate students.
Who can apply for a free laptop
Pass the Secondary PUC in Government Graduate Colleges or pass the 12th standard from the CBSE Board.Students applying for the first year postgraduate course can apply for this facility at any government and aided first class colleges in the state.
Students of all Government and Aided First Class colleges in Karnataka will get a free laptop. Below is the link to check the list of colleges.
– The student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
– Students of any category can apply.
– SC / ST / Backward Classes candidates will be given the opportunity.
First-year colleges must have a first-year bachelor’s degree.
Documents required to apply for a free laptop facility
– Residence Certificate about living in a particular place in the state.
– Aadhaar card
Aadhaar linked bank account Xerox copy.
– Caste Certificate.
– Income Certificate.
– Recently removed passport size portrait.
How can Karnataka graduate students apply for a free laptop?
– Graduate Students Visit the College Education Department Website https: /dce.karnataka.gov.in
– Open the link for the free laptop scheme.
– Or open the https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PosJS3NEY3LhsOc-hgFxTD_IrjFt4oOY/view link for the app.
Open the PDF file.
– Fill out the application form and attach Xerox copies of required documents.
– Application should be sent directly to the College Education Department or the College’s Administrative Division.
What course readers can apply for a free laptop
– Medical courses
– Those who are pursuing a BE degree.