Karnataka High Court (SDA) Recruitment 2021
Appointment of Karnataka High Court 2021 Applications for second class assistant positions are invited and posted on the official website. The deadline for September 24, 2021 is for eligible and interested candidates to apply.
|Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Designation||Second Division Assistant|
Salary Expected: 25,500-81,100 / per month (Grade 4) with approved allowances in accordance with Karnataka Supreme Court (Officer & Employees) Revised Pay Rule Rule 2018
Age Limit: The minimum age of a candidate as High Court Appointment Notification is 18 years and maximum 35 years (September 24, 2021). Eligible candidates will get legal age limit. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes 1 Candidates will get 5 years ‘exemption, Category 2, 2B, 3A and 3B candidates will get three years’ exemption.
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes / Schedule 1 / Divisions: 200 s
Ordinary and Backward Candidate: 350 s
Fee Payment Method: Through Online
Appointment Process: Candidates’ selection will be selected to the final list of academic eligibility and knowledge in non-teaching subjects. Personal interview after viva voce.
Online Application Submission Date: 28/08/2021
Online Application Deadline: 24/09/2021
Application Form Online Last Date: 27/09/2021
Method of Application:
- After reading the Karnataka High Court Notification, Eligible Candidates click on the Appointment link on the official website.
- Please provide email id & mobile number before applying online.
- Provide documents relating to age, qualification, experience, age exemption etc.
- Click on the Second Class Assistant Post Form
- Application fee can be paid online.
Payments can be made online. Payments can be made through credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash card / mobile wallet / UPI as well as debit card / Rupee card / Visa card / MasterCard / Maestro.
- Get e receipt for application and payment of fee.