The UPSC Competitive Examinations will be given free preparatory training by the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board for the year 2021-22 and applications are invited from eligible candidates.
Under the Chanakya Administrative Training Program, eligible Brahmin community graduates will be given free training by the central government UPSC (IAS, IPS and IRS etc) for competitive examinations.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for information by visiting the Board’s website address www.ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in.
- Training classes are available both offline and online.
- There will be teaching from more experienced faculty and experts.
- There will be basic and comprehensive classroom planning, individualized attention, optional subject training, and remedial classes.
- Preliminary, Final Exam Training, Essay Structure Programs.
- Continuous guidance, peer counseling and candidate evaluation.
- Perfect and extensive study materials are provided.
- Deadline to apply: December 10, 2021
- Website to submit application is: www.ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in
Documents required to apply
- Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Other documents