Land Ownership Plan:
Women of the landless farm laborers will have to register and purchase at least 2 acres of kushki or 1 acre of land or at least 1/2 acre (20 o’clock) of available land or unit cost.
The land will be given to the landless agricultural laborers by granting subsidy and loans from the corporation.
Unit Cost Rs. 4.1 lakh, out of which Rs. 1.4 Lakhs subsidy and Rs. The loan is Rs. Loan amount The interest rate of ೨೦ is to be repaid in ೨೦ half yearly installments.
The unit cost is Rs. Increased to Rs.
Applicant should belong to Scheduled Castes and related castes
Applicants should be from a landless farm working family.
If you submit a caste certificate in the name of Adi Karnataka, Adi Andhra, Adi Dravida, you must enter the original caste and submit a self declaration certificate.
Must be a resident of Karnataka State.
No dependent member of the applicant / family shall be in the Government / Semi Government Employee
- Applicants must be selected by the selection committee.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be limited to Rs. 1,50,000 / – in rural areas and Rs.
- If the sanctioned beneficiary is found to be ineligible, the sanction is canceled at any stage.
Documents to be submitted with the application:
- Caste letter (should contain RD number).
- Request letter (should contain RD number)
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of Agricultural Workers