NICS Recruitment 2022
NICS Recruitment 2022 130 Young Professional Posts
NICS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 | NICS: 130 Young Professional Posts 2022 | NICS Young Professional Job Notification 2022 | NICS Young Professional 2022 Online Application @ https://labour.gov.in/circulars– NICS invites Online applications for recruitment of 130 Young Professional Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://labour.gov.in/circulars from 14.06.2022 to 22.06.2022.
NICS Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary]
National Institute for Career Service
Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies:
130 Young Professional Posts
Place of Posting:
Anywhere in India
Latest NICS Young Professional Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NICS Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Name of Posts
No. of Posts
NICS Young Professional Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum Qualification Criteria – The candidate should either have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed) with at least 4 years of experience and/or a Master’s Degree (MBA/ Masters in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Operations Research/ Statistics/ Social Work/ Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ Computer Applications etc.) with at least 2 years of experience. All the above stated degrees need to be UGC, AICTE etc. recognized. Candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
– Apart from proficiency in English language (mandatory), the candidate should be proficient in at least 1 other languages Hindi/any Regional language (Reading, writing and speaking proficiency).
– The Candidate should be willing to relocate within the country.
– Candidates with experience in the areas of HR, Management, Analytics, and Psychology etc. shall be preferred.
– The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years
– Candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills (Basic knowledge of MS Office)
iii. Preferred Skills:
– Candidate should have an ability to take initiative to make things happen
– Should be skilful / tactful to work and navigate their way through a challenging environment of the Government system
– Passion for helping others would be an advantage
– Ability to inspire confidence in the job seekers
– Ability to respond effectively to the needs of both, the employers and the job seekers.
– Should be able to Work under limited superv
The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years as on last date of submission of application.
1. Young Professional – Rs.50,000/- (Inclusive of Taxes)
NICS Young Professional Selection Process 2022:
NICS may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply for NICS Young Professional Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the NICS website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://labour.gov.in/circulars from 14.06.2022 to 22.06.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates for NICS Young Professional Post:
Starting Date for Submission of Application
Last date for Submission of Application