Beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have good news. To get the 10th installment, the Modi government has released the PM Kisan Beneficiary List under the scheme.
According to media reports, the money from the PM Kisan project can be transferred to the farmer’s account anytime between December 15 and 25. The Modi government has made all the necessary arrangements. So you immediately put your name on the list? Check out Annodan’s.
So, the central government has launched the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman fund scheme, focusing on small and marginal farmers. Under this scheme, farmers can earn up to Rs 6,000 in 3 installments a year. Every 4 months, farmers get Rs 2,000 in their account. Get it. So far, the money has been remitted to the Farmers Account in 9 installments. Now the tenth installment will be transferred to bank accounts in December.
Money has been paid to the country’s 11.37 crore farmer’s account
The central government transferred the funds on December 25, 2020 last year under the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman fund scheme. To date, the government has transferred more than Rs 1.58 lakh crore directly to more than 11.37 crore farmers’ bank accounts in the country. A tenth installment of beneficiary farmers list has now been released.
Is your name on the list? Check it out ..!
- First go to PM Kisan’s official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Here you get the Farmer’s Corner option on the right.
- Here a selection of beneficiaries list and then a new page opens.
- In the new page, you must fill in the details of your state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- After this on the Get Report. Here you get a list of all the beneficiary farmers.
|Official Website||Visit Site|