The Department of Backward Classes Welfare has invited applications for Matric Pre-Scholarship. Students from Backward Classes can apply for this scholarship by the last day of November 21,2021.
Qualifications:-Students wishing to apply for a Matric Pre-Scholarship offered by the Backward Classes Welfare Department should be studying in Class I to XII.
Details of Scholarship Benefit:
Tramp / Semi-nomadic Scholarship
|For a boy / girl studying in 1st to 10th grade||2,000 / –|
B) State Scholarship Rates:
|For a boy / girl studying in 1st to 5th grade||750/-|
|For a boy / girl studying in 6th to 8th grade||900/-|
|For a boy / girl studying in 9th-10th grade||1000/-|
Eligibility requirements to apply:
- Annual family income limit:
- Nomadic / Semi-nomadic Scholarship: Rs.2.50 / yearly
- State Government Scholarship: Rs.1.00 lakh / yearly only for students of Category I-1
- Rs. 44,500 / – per annum Category 2A, 3A, 3B and Other Backward Classes
Information / Documents Required to Apply:
Visit the website https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS/?utm_source=DH-MoreFromPub&utm_medium=DH-app&utm_campaign=DH to learn about the SATS ID the students got in school.
- Aadhaar number of the student
- Aadhaar number of parents
- RD Number of the Caste Certificate
- RD Number of the Income Certificate
- If admission to the government student dormitory, the student dormitory number
- Previous row Application Number if previous scholarship has been received
- If there is no Aadhaar number, the EID number registered with Aadhaar. Bank Account Number, IFSC Number, Bank Address
- Mobile number and physical permit attached to parent’s Aadhaar number