Applications are invited for filling the vacancies of 7 process issuer / order issuer vacant in various courts of the Shimoga Divisional District and Satra Court Office, Court Unit. Interested persons can visit the official website and read the notification about the posts.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through November 23,2021 to December 30,2021. Read on to find out more information about the candidates post.
|Salary||19,950 / – to Rs. 37,900 /|
|Starting Date||November 23, 2021|
|Closing Date||December 30, 2021|
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Shimoga Principal District and Satra Court Appointment Procedure / Order Enforcement post must have an SSLC or equivalent qualification from a recognized board / institution / university. Preference will be given to those who have a driving license.
- Applicants under the age of at least 18 to a maximum of 35 years can apply for the posts of Shimoga Principal District and Satra Court Appointment Procedure / Order Enforcer. Candidates within the age of 38 years of Schedule 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and above 40 years of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Category-I Maximum age of 40 years. Those who are in government service, widows, ex-servicemen and the disabled will be given a 10-year age limit.
- 19,950 / – to Rs. 37,900 / – and other allowances will be paid to the candidates who have been selected for the posts of Shimoga Principal District and Satra Court Appointment Procedure / Order Enforcer.
Method of selection:
- Candidates who have applied for the posts of Shimoga Principal District and Satra Court Appointments Processor / Order Enforcer will be interviewed on the candidate’s proficiency in reading and writing and general knowledge of the candidate. Based on the total percentage of marks scored in the qualifying examination, the candidates who have scored the highest marks of 25 posts in 1 post will be called for the interview. Selection will be based on the points earned during the interview. The interview consists of 10 points.
Fixed Application Fee:
- Candidates belonging to the General Category who apply for the post of Shimoga Principal District and Satra Court Appointment Procedure / Order Enforcer shall be paid Rs.200 / – and candidates belonging to Category 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B shall pay the application fee of Rs.100 / -. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Tribes and Disabled Candidates are exempted from fee.
Method of Payment of Application Fee:
- The fixed fee can be paid through the State Bank of India’s State Bank Collect through online banking / credit card / debit card / challan download facility through the link provided on the court web site https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/shivamogga-onlinerecruitment . Candidates who do not wish to pay the fee through the net banking / credit card / debit card / challan download can download the challan from the official web site and obtain a printout of it at any branch of SBI by December 31,2021. No fee will be accepted in the form of any Demand Draft, Postal Order, Cash or Money Order other than the above. Candidates who have not paid the fee will be rejected.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Shimoga District Court official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/shivamogga-onlinerecruitment online. Applications should be submitted by filling in the information requested there by 11:59 pm on November 23,2021 to December 30,2021. An application sent by any means other than online will not be considered.