SSC Recruitment 2022
SSC Recruitment: Bharazari Good News. SSC announces 70,000 post recruitment notice
The Staff Recruitment Commission conducts examinations of various group posts of various departments, ministries and institutions of the Central Government each year. Now, Bharjari has given sweet news and said that it will conduct a recruitment test for 70,000 posts.
SSC has now delivered a brilliant Good News to the youth of the country. Staff Recruitment Commission has issued a notice to recruit 70,000 vacancies.
SSC, which issued the notice yesterday, said, “With our continuous efforts, we are now planning to fill 70,000 additional posts. Notification will be published one day after the next for specific exams. .
Prepare for the various group assignment examinations conducted by the SSC from now on. Establish a continuous reading. The SSC is in the process of recruiting for all the posts as follows.
SSLC conducts various exams for which all students who have passed SSLC, Secondary PUC, Degree / Degree are eligible to apply. Their list is as follows.
List of tests conducted by SSC
1. SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination)
2. SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination)
3. Multi-tasking (non technical) staff examination
4. Selection Post Examination, Phase-10, 2022
5. Delhi Constable Examination
6 Delhi SI Exam
7. Examination of Senior, Junior Hindi Translators
Examination of recruitment of scientific assistants
9. Examination for appointment of Junior Engineer
10. Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2021
11. Constable recruiting examinations of Central Armed Police Force (NIA, SSF, Riflemen in Assam Rifles
Through all these tests, various group posts are assigned to the central government