UPSC Recruitment 2022:
UPSC: 861 IAS, IPS Recruitment: June 5 Preliminary Examination
NEW DELHI: The Union Lokasewa Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for civil service examination of IAS, IPS and other posts for the year 2022.
Interested candidates can log in to the UPSC official web site and apply online. February 22 is the last day to apply. Preliminary exams are likely to take place in June and the main exam in September.
Number of posts
IAS: 861 (Potential)
Degree or equivalent qualification should be obtained from recognized universities. Candidates who have written the degree examination and are awaiting the result can also apply.
* Must be at least 21 years.
* General Category Candidates – Maximum 32 years
* Backward Class Candidates – Maximum 35 years
* Caste, Caste, Category I Candidates – 37 years
* For disabled candidates – 42 years
Candidates of the general class are assigned a ₹ 100 application fee. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Tribes candidates are exempted from fee.
Recruitment will be through preliminary examination, main examination and interview. More information can be obtained by clicking on the notification link below.
Method of Application
* Login online to the World Service Commission website https://upsc.gov.in and apply online.
* Online application should be filled in two stages.
* Deadline to apply: 22-02-2022